Congrats on taking the first step to empower yourself! You are going to LOVE it 🙂
Empowering Birth Magazine is an exciting international digital publication for the conscious, thinking modern woman who would like to have a positive experience through pre-conception, pregnancy, birth and beyond, giving the best possible start to motherhood.
Don’t just be tech savvy- be birth savvy!! 🙂
“An incredible source of information and inspiration for women” ~ Christy Knutson, Birth Memoirs, North Carolina (USA)
Featuring world class contributors including Debra Pascali-Bonaro, Dr Sarah Buckley MD, Barbara Harper & many others, each themed mag issue includes 60+ pages of high quality holistic articles without the fluff + stunning professional photography to feast your eyes on!
“Really encouraging! Just magnificent! The more you read, the less fearful you become!” ~ Marina St, mother (France)
“Every mom is so deserving of this masterpiece!” ~ Amanda M Jeanvilma, Birth Root Productions (Florida USA)
So what will you find inside your FREE Magazine issue?
Our gorgeous LOVE issue of Empowering Birth Magazine features the one and only Pinky McKay in “Accidentally in Love;”Learn how we fall in love chemically with our babies and how this chemistry of attachment starts during pregnancy, is enhanced by natural birth and breastfeeding and is why mums are naturally hardwired to respond to their babies.
Dr Jessica Zucker PhD discusses women’s bodies postpartum as you have never seen before in “Changed by Motherhood.”
Take the journey from fear to Love Your Labour and then Reclaim Mama Wisdom.
Wondering how on earth you will be able to love your new baby as much as your first? Then you will enjoy our article, “Expanding Heart For Two” and so much more in this heartwarming issue!
Here is a quick preview of what you will find inside this gorgeous issue….
- Birth Column: Reclaiming Mama Wisdom
- Positive Birth Story: My Blissful Beautiful Painfree Birth
- Real Truth: Changed by Motherhood by Dr Jessica Zucker pHD
- Empower Me- Falling in love all over again…with your partner! /What happened to my sweetheart? /Love the primate in you
- Hot Article: Accidentally in Love by Pinky McKay
- Bonus Feature: Expanding Heart for Two
- Preggi Cuisine: Postnatal Boost Baby Beet Pumpkin & Feta Salad
- Ask the Midwife: Desperate for me-time as new mother / Struggling to bond with new baby/ Creating a relaxed and loving environment in hospital?/ Sex no longer feels spontaneous, or even remotely enjoyable- will I ever get pregnant?
- Real Truth: Throw Away the Clock
- Healthy & Fit 4 Birth: Love Your Labour
Download your instant digital copy of Empowering Birth Magazine right here and enjoy!!!
Yours in loving empowerment 🙂